Banggood - Informations
Banggood is a Chinese e-commerce company that offers retail goods. It’s partnership programs also include wholesale, affiliate, and dropshipping. In 2018 BGpay was introduced as an in-store payment option. All of these services are all hosted on their global e-commerce website.
Banggood Company Information
- Type: Limited Liability Private Company
- Industry: Online retail, logistics, software development
- Headquarters: Baiyun Park, Guangzhou, China
- Overseas warehouses: Australia, Europe, Hong-Kong and the United States.
- Founded: September 9, 2006
- Areas served: Worldwide
- Services: Affiliates program, dropship program, wholesale, and BGpay payment.
- Number of employees: 4000-5000 (2019)
- Website: www.banggood.com
- Phone Number:+00852-35903678
Since 2006, Banggood has developed from a small group into a company with over 4000 employees. The companies strength is on delivering Chinese produced goods to the world and this has been the core source of growth. In 2017 the company started to lock in agreements with some of Chinas top brands, including Xiaomi.
The majority of the staff are from Mainland China. There is a foreign promotions team including staff from Europe, Australia, Russia, The Middle East, and South America.
Banggood is the joining of two words that both have the same meaning. In Chinese bang (棒) translates into English to something similar to good. By combining the Chinese and English translation, Banggood was created.
Bang (good)+good = Bang good
Technically this means if translated, the name would be good good. As bang also has a meaning in English, the name can be interpreted in alternative ways.
Source: Banggood Company Wiki